Have you heard of dio yet?
Its a fun new social media site that lets you interact in a whole new way. In dio, you create little virtual spaces that you can walk through, explore, and fill with videos, photographs, photo albums and more.
You could create a map of your wedding, your engagement or relationship- with each little spot indicating a place that is special to you as a couple; you could make a place that contains memories of baby’s first year, and you can even use it to catalog your interests, collections or things you’d like to buy.
There are SO many fun things you can do with dio!
You can follow friends, make new friends and watch their spaces grow.
You can find me under Courtney ‘Staatz’ O’Dell…. where I will soon be working on a long recap of our honeymoon tour of Scotland that I never fully finished for my sweet Aunt Mary who was dying to know all the details about the places we visited.
I started my own little space right now that is all about me, and I’d love for you to come check it out!
You’ll find out stuff you might never have known about me, learn about my kiddos and their impact on my blog (and see their nurseries!!), as well as see some pics of our wedding (another space I’d like to create- a step by step wedding story!!).
Now that you know all about Dio, wouldn’t you like to win a $100 amazon gift card, just for making a Dio space? Enter by:
• visit dio.com, create a place, and comment back with the email you signed up with. *To win, you must be an active user
• Optional: Tweet with a message about your place and include @dioplaces in your tweet with a dedicated #discoverdio hashtag (and leave another comment here saying you did so).
Be sure to stop on over to find me on dio, and let’s follow each other!
To find out more about dio, Like dio on Facebook !
Latest posts by Courtney ODell (see all)
- Downton Inspired Christmas Tea Party Picks! - December 4, 2013
- The (Not So) Pretty Pictures - December 3, 2013
- Boho Chic Handpainted Christmas Gift Tags Printable - December 2, 2013
- Roasted Leek, Onion and Cauliflower Soup & a Holiday Giveaway - December 2, 2013